Understanding Protective Masks
Please note that this guide does not in any way guarentee 100% prevention of any illness but is ment to share manufacture information on what each mask types common use is.
Disposable 3 Ply
- Helps prevent others from getting sick by reducing localized impact of sneezing & coughing.
- Covid – 19 Application: Those who are sick and want to protect others around them (Family, etc.)
- Higher quality then a basic 3 ply, but with similar benefits
- Prevents the wearer from spreading germs through sneezing and coughing
- Covid-19 Use: Those who want a better qualiy mask and want to protect others around them.
Respirator / n95 - n99
- Good for medical enviroments & other high-risk areas
- Can help protect from germs by blocking out at least 95% of small airborne particles
- Covide-19 Use: Those who want protection against dust, mold & viruses